|App Name||UW Liver Transplant v1.0|
|Get it On|
Download the free UW Health Liver Transplant application for your smart phone or tablet.
This app makes it easier for you to facilitate rapid consultation or expedite the transfer of patients with end-stage liver disease.
Download the app to:
• Quickly facilitate an in-patient transfer or urgent liver transplant consult
• Consult with liver transplant staff
• Arrange a non-urgent transplant or non-transplant hepatology referral
• Quickly update lab results for your patients who are already on our waitlist. (Current labs are vital to waitlist priority status.)
• Calculate your patient’s MELD or PELD scores
• Access the primary and metastatic liver tumor indicators for transplant and arrange referral for these patients
• Guide referral of patients with alcoholic hepatitis
• Aid in referral of fulminant liver failure patients
• Immediately connect with our transplant surgeons, hepatologists and transplant coordinators, including our living-donor team and outreach locations. Browse by specialty to find provider e-mails, phone numbers, CVs and publications.
Bug fixes and improvements