|App Name||PlayerPro Music Player (Free) v5.21|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.3 ( 621943 )|
This app is a free, unlimited version of PlayerPro Music Player that will start showing ads after 10 days of usage.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack…
Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. Please uninstall this free version after purchase.
• Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, album artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, and folders.
• Browse and play your videos by folders.
• Listen to your music while driving thanks to Android Auto.
• Stream your music to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
• Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
• View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• ID3 Tags editing, in single or batch mode: supports all well known audio formats (Mp3, Mp4, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, Wav, Aif, Dsf, Wma, Opus, and Speex) and up to 15 different tag fields, including advanced ones like artworks, ratings, groupings, and BPMs.
• Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects (large/medium hall, plate, small/medium/large room), bass boost effect, volume control.
• Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select “Download DSP pack” option to install the free plugin.
• Supports music statistics and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional smart playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: title, album artist, composer, grouping, genre, comment, duration, year, date added/modified, BPM, rating, play count, skip count, last played, and file path.
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
• Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection …
• Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 4×2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
• Google Drive backup/restore: automatically backup your playlists, music stats and settings to Google Drive.
• Supports most popular Scrobblers.
• Sleep timer with fade out.
• Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
• Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant support.
• Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
… and many other features to discover!
– Added support for Android 11
– Added option to rename and/or rescan a folder or file from the Folder/Video browsers
– Added option to play a video as audio
– Added support for MusicBee and AIMP rating systems, half-star ratings and BOMB/Not Rated values
– Added ability to import Grouping, BMP, and Comment tag fields from files and use them to build Smart Playlists
– Tag editor: added support for Opus and Speex formats
– Updated translations