|App Name||NFC Smart Card Info v126.96.36.199.170|
|Genre||Games, Libraries & Demo|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 523 )|
This app shows Secure Element applications (a.k.a Java Card applet or Smart Card application) are installed on a contact-less Smart Card (ISO/IEC 14443-4) or EMV credit card using Android NFC phones.
– Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
– Show name, AID and brief description of detected applets
– Log level preference: show various level of log detail including R-APDU via
– Show HCE support status + P2P protocol type in About
– Material Design UI
– Only work with NFC phones.
– This app won’t detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
– This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
– This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don’t collect data of any kind.
Supports 170+ card types such as:
– Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
– ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
– Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
– CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
– UnionPay (China), PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan) …
Add HCE Info & minor improvements