|App Name||My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week + Due Date v2.0.36|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2412 )|
My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week – Looking for pregnancy apps? This is one of the most valued pregnancy apps on Google Play! The perfect pregnancy tracker and ovulation tracker app you’re looking for!
Are you pregnant? With My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week, know how your future baby is growing inside your belly! Get tips, articles, and the information that every mother-to-be needs, to carry out a healthy pregnancy!
Do you want to get pregnant? With My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week, know the date of your ovulation, to determine your fertility days, and maximize the chances of having a baby. Use the Chinese Table to know the sex of your future baby before conceiving. And get all the information you need for your baby to develop day by day in a healthy way from day one!
My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week at a glance:
• Week by week details about how your future baby is growing, and changes in the mother’s body. Know in advance what the weeks of pregnancy hold for you, regarding the development of your future baby and changes in the body of the pregnant woman.
• Estimated due date and countdown: know the estimated due date, how many days remain until the birth of your baby, and the week of gestation in which you are.
• Know week by week how much your baby weighs in your womb, how much your baby measures, and compare their size with that of a fruit for a better interpretation.
• Prenatal care: get tips for you and your baby on how to stay healthy!
• Diet & Nutrition: get tips on what to eat, and what not to eat during pregnancy.
• Baby names: know the meaning and origin of the most popular names before making your choice.
• Weight Tracker: Track your body weight. Perform your weighing every week, and verify that you are within the normal range, according to your weight and height before becoming pregnant.
• Contractions Tracker: At the end of the pregnancy you will begin to feel contractions. It is very important to record the duration of contractions and the pauses between them, to know if it is time to go to the hospital.
• Kicks Counter: Your baby’s movements could provide information about your baby’s health. If there are problems, your baby may move less or not at all. Recording these movements is crucial to see the doctor immediately when noticing any abnormality.
• Ovulation & Fertility: know when you’re ovulating, and your days of fertility, to maximize the chances of getting pregnant.
• Chinese Table: predict the sex of your future baby.
My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week provides many articles to be well informed about your pregnancy day by day:
• Your pregnancy week by week
• Pregnancy symptoms
• Pregnancy tests
• Alcohol during pregnancy
• Medication, drugs and toxic substances
• Nausea, vomiting and dizziness
• Avoiding malformations
• Prevention of varicose veins
• Avoiding sunspots
• Preventing stretch marks
• Avoiding cramps
• Relieving back pain
• Fluid retention
• Avoiding constipation
• Kegel exercises
• Avoiding urinary infections
• Heartburn during pregnancy
• Braxton Hicks contractions
• How to prevent hemorrhoids
• Group B streptococcus
• Fetal monitoring
• Maternity hospital bag checklist
• Sleeping positions
• Folic acid and pregnancy
My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week works even without an Internet connection. Enjoy My Pregnancy Tracker Week by Week offline!
This app was not designed for medical use nor is it intended to replace a doctor’s recommendations. My Pregnancy disclaims any responsibility for the decisions you make from this information, which is provided only as general information and not as a substitute for a personalized medical recommendation. If you have any questions about your pregnancy, ask your doctor.
My Pregnancy wishes you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Visit us: https://my-pregnancy.app