|App Name||MIMS Malaysia - Drug Information, Disease, News v2.1.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 585 )|
For over 50 years, MIMS has provided trusted and relevant clinical information for over two million healthcare professionals in Asia. Designed for busy individuals on the go, the MIMS app is a convenient one-stop clinical reference that provides healthcare professionals with the clinical decision support they need at the point of care.
The MIMS Mobile app for Android™/ IOS™ is available for free.
For more information, visit www.mims.com/mobile-app
Key features available in our app:
• Search for drug dosing information or specific drug interactions, and find the answers you need in seconds with our concise and comprehensive drug database.
• Based on locally-approved prescribing information, drug monographs are written and kept up-to-date by licensed healthcare professionals.
Disease & Condition Management Guidelines
• Voted most valuable online clinical resource by doctors in Asia.
• Review up-to-date disease management guidelines and be assured of reliable content fully substantiated by validated references and internationally-recognised researches, to enable you to make better-informed prescribing decisions.
Medical News & CME Updates
• Read the latest news available across various specialties in Asia through our renowned publications (Medical Tribune, JPOG, Oncology Tribune, etc), and keep your knowledge and skills current with changes in medicine.
• Access 29 clinical calculators and scoring tools such as the Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator and drug formulary, to facilitate effective clinical decision-making and support your practice.
• Developed and validated by a specialist team of doctors and pharmacists.
• The MIMS award-winning medical multimedia series is now accessible from the app.
• Watch insightful video interviews focusing on treatment options, disease management and latest updates by experts from various specialties, and upgrade your medical knowledge.
If you have any feedback for us, you are welcome to email us at [email protected]
We would love to hear from you.
The MIMS app is updated to enhance performance and accessibility for Healthcare professionals to the extensive contents of Drug information and the latest Clinical news.
The new version improved the application stability and security to keep it available at all times.