|App Name||Mayo Clinic v7.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 7938 )|
The Mayo Clinic app connects you to the No. 1 hospital in the nation, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The Mayo Clinic app gives you practical, helpful tools to manage your health on-the-go. The app delivers a daily dose of health news and practical advice from top doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. You can also search for reliable, research-backed answers to your questions about diseases, symptoms and health procedures. Plus, you can easily request an appointment with world-class experts in top-ranked specialties. If you’re already a Mayo Clinic patient, the app puts all of your medical information in your pocket, so it’s easier to track your health, schedule appointments and complete check-in questionnaires at your convenience. When you’re on-site, the app is your ideal tool. You’ll get easy access to your appointment itinerary, important reminders, campus maps and your personal medical records.
• Start (or end) your day with must-read news, health insights, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips.
• Search for trustworthy info about diseases, symptoms and medical procedures.
• Make appointments at your convenience.
• Check your appointment itinerary.
• View test results in real time.
• View radiology images and exams.
• Access and pay your bills.
• Communicate with your care team in a secure messaging system.
• Get Express Care Online within an hour for common ailments that don’t require an in-person visit (available in select regions).
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
With this release, patients will be able to navigate straight to the Check Symptoms feature in the app from the COVID-19 resources page. Plus, accessibility gets some love. Patients who use screen readers will notice some enhancements on the appointment screens.