|App Name||Koronavilkku v|
|Get it On|
Koronavilkku is Finland’s official coronavirus application, which aims to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Your privacy is strongly protected. The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare is responsible for the app.
Koronavilkku looks for nearby phones that have the same app installed. If someone you have previously met reports via Koronavilkku that they have COVID-19, you receive an exposure notification. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, you can report this anonymously using the app.
The app is intended for all ages. If you are a minor, talk to your guardian before downloading the application.
USE IS VOLUNTARY
The use of Koronavilkku is voluntary. You can stop using the app at any time by removing it from your phone.
YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
– Data about encounters collected by the app is only stored on your device. The saved data will be deleted after 21 days or when you uninstall the application.
– Your identity is encrypted using random identification codes.
– The app does not collect location data.
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR HELP?
Read more about the application: koronavilkku.fi/en
The time periods used in Koronavilkku have been updated in accordance with recently updated national guidelines for COVID-19.
Changes in the updated version:
– In the future, those who have received a notification of potential exposure are advised to follow the instructions provided in the application for the next 10 days instead of 14 days.
– Koronavilkku will evaluate exposures that have taken place in the last 10 days.