|App Name||Grid Drawing v|
|Genre||Art & Design, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 4164 )|
Grid drawing technique involves drawing a grid over your reference photo and then creating a grid of the same ratio on your work surface (wood, paper, canvas, …). You then draw the image on your canvas, focusing on one square at a time, until the entire image has been transferred.
Grid Maker For Drawing will help you draw accurate grids over your reference photo with tons of customizations.
Our grid drawing app also comes with a lot of tools that aids accurate and timely transfer of your reference photo to your work surface.
Key features of Grid Drawing app –
1. Take a new picture with your Camera. JPEG, PNG and WEBP formats supported.
2. Select an existing image from your Gallery. JPEG, PNG and WEBP formats supported.
3. Select or share an existing image from your favorite file manager and apps. JPEG, PNG and WEBP formats supported.
4. Square grids
5. Rectangular grids
6. Enable / Disable Grid drawing over picture.
7. Draw diagonal grids
8. Enter number of rows and Y-axis offset.
9. Enter number of columns and X-axis offset.
10. Choose the color of grid.
11. Enable / Disable grid Labelling.
12. Label Size and Label alignment (Top, bottom, left and right).
13. Increase or decrease the thickness of grid lines.
14. Image Measurements – get the exact image size (Pixels (px), Inches (in), Millimeters (mm), Points (pt), Picas (pc), Centimeters (cm), Meters (m), Feet (ft), Yards (yd))
15. Cell Measurements – get the exact cell size (Pixels (px), Inches (in), Millimeters (mm), Points (pt), Picas (pc), Centimeters (cm), Meters (m), Feet (ft), Yards (yd))
16. Full screen mode
17. Compare Drawing – compare your drawing in real-time with the reference picture.
18. Lock Screen.
19. Pixel – Get the HEXCODE, RGB & CMYK value of a selected pixel on the reference photo.
20. Zoom in / zoom out of image (50x)
21. Enable / Disable Zooming
22. Effects – Black and white, Bloom, Cartoon, Crystal, Emboss, Glow, Gray Scale, HDR, invert, Lomo, Neon, Old school, Pixel, Polaroid, Sharpen and Sketch.
23. Crop image (Fit image, Square, 3:4, 4:3, 9:16, 16:9, 7:5, custom)
24. Rotate Image (360 degrees)
25. Flip Image vertically and horizontally
26. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and hue of image.
27. Save, share and print gridded images. .
28. Saved Images – Access all your saved grids at your convenience.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you.
Android 11 update
Bug fixes and performance improvement.