|App Name||GPS Status & Toolbox v|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 155794 )|
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– picture in picture mode
– background AGPS downloading
– removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
– updated to target Android 11. Android 8 or later is required.
– fixed legacy PRO key problem on Android 11
– no longer needs storage permission for POI import
– AGPS data download fixed on Android 10+
– Because of new restrictions coming with the updated Play Store Policies, the status notification feature has been removed. This feature is no longer allowed in the app. Please note that no amount of complaints or 1 start reviews written will change this as this was NOT my own decision.