|App Name||Glycemic Index Load in food net carbs diet tracker v126.96.36.199|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 12115 )|
Glycemic Index & Load Diet Assistant is an app that lets you easily browse, search for, and display the Glycemic Index for different foods. The application also helps in keeping a body weight and blood glucose levels measurement logs. It also allows to track blood pressure and warns about too high levels of tension. You can also browse Glycemic Load and carbohydrates contents in foods. There’s also a calculator of the Glycemic Load in a given serving. Knowing these values and following a low-carb diet like Montignac, Paleo, Atkins, low-GI and similar, helps avoid weight gain or obesity and lower the risk of diabetes, coronary heart and age-related health diseases.
Do you want to eat smart?
* know good food
* eat smart
* follow low-carb diets or keto diets
* control your weight
* prevent diseases like diabetes or heart diseases like hypertension
* fight weight gain, overweight and obesity
* have the Glycemic Load, Index and carbs data always at hand
* backup or sync with other devices
The free features of the app are:
* Glycemic Index foods tables
* Favorite and recent food with search feature
* Weight tracking with statistics and beautiful charts
* Glucose tracking with stats and great charts
* Blood pressure diary with stats and pretty charts
* BMI calculator
We keep this app free by showing ads. If you want to remove ads or utilize the other exciting features like below, you can have them for a small fee.
* Glycemic Load list
* Carbohydrates content list
* Fiber content in foods and net carbs calculator
* Meal content calculator
* Food diary to keep track of your food, glycemic load and carbs consumption
* Statistics with averages for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
* Beautiful charts of the GL and carbs consumption over time
* Unlimited number of measurements
* Future additions to the food tracker, charting and stats
* Import/export all your data to/from cloud storage
* No more ads!
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install the app and use it to take control of your health.
GI means Glycemic Index. It is a number associated with a particular type of food to indicate the food’s effect on a person’s blood glucose (blood sugar) level. The number typically ranges between 50 and 100, where 100 represents pure glucose, an equivalent amount of pure glucose.
The Glycemic Load (GL) of food is a number that estimates how much the food will raise a person’s blood glucose level after eating it. It can be used to apply the Glycemic Index to dieting by connecting the GI number with carbohydrates content in a given serving. It gives an estimation on how much a serving size of food is likely to increase blood-sugar levels.
Net carbs are total carbs minus fiber which is indigestible thus it is considered not to raise blood sugar levels.
BMI is used to assess health risks and body structure but does not take in consideration muscular mass so it can sometimes be inaccurate, for instance in the case of athletes or pregnant women.
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly known as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period.
Hyperglycemia (also spelled hyperglycaemia or hyperglycæmia), is a condition in which an excessive amount of glucose circulates in the blood plasma.
Observational studies demonstrate that people who maintain arterial pressures at the low end of these pressure ranges have much better long-term cardiovascular health.
3.6.1 updates glucose levels and fixes measurements colors and:
* Added HbA1c value to the glucose tracker
* Added averages for the last 7 and 14 measurements to in the weight tracker
* Added new level of the glucose classification
* Allowed future dates in the food diary
* New tutorial videos for the app:
* Internal updates and fixes
Full change log available here: