|App Name||Free License Plate Lookup and Vehicle VIN Report v|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3113 )|
Looking to buy a used car? Get one of our free car check vehicle history reports to find out if the vehicle has been involved in an accident, flood or reported stolen. See the average selling prices for the make and model just by entering the license plate, VIN or from a photo of the car.
Orto uses Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) technology, coupled with realtime public DMV records to show you vehicle history and detailed information from a photo of a license plate. It’s like Shazam! for cars, trucks and motorcycles and will recognize most US state license plates. Reverse lookup license plate information, vehicle history or title data by scanning the license plate or entering the cars VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). You can also purchase vehicle owner details through Info Tracer.
Snap a photo of a plate to run any US license plate from vehicles registered after 1981, and for free you can instantly uncover:
– If a vehicle has been involved in an accident or has previous flood damage.
– Detailed specifications, including engine size, fuel capacity, dimensions, transmissions, country of manufacture as well as the VIN number and make, model and year from the license plate.
– Real time valuations based on retail sales data from the last 3 months, giving you an accurate estimation on the current market value.
– Detailed owner reported data on running costs, including estimated annual maintenance, taxes and insurance costs all from the state license plate.
– Active NHTSA safety recalls covering mechanical and manufacturing errors. Is your car safe? Has it been subject to any factory recalls? Check instantly by scanning the license plate or entering the VIN.
– Owner information, traffic court records and criminal driving violations provided by Info Tracer. (extra cost).
– Full history reports powered by VinAudit, like CarFax but cheaper! Verify title information, get damage and salvage reports to avoid buying unsafe rebuilds. Odometer checks to detect mileage rollbacks or tampering. Alerts on active and passed thefts or criminal activity. See past sales listings and find out how much the vehicle sold for previously.
State license plate lookup uses publicly available information, we bring it together with license plate recognition technology to make a fast, fun and useful utility for finding out details about a car, truck or motorcycle. If you’re a car dealer, enthusiast or looking to purchase a used car you shouldn’t leave home without Orto License Plate Lookup.
With the ability to add personalized notes for each of your vehicles it becomes a great vehicle inventory application for dealers and owners of multiple vehicles!
2-4-6-8!! Here’s your latest Orto update (did that rhyme?)
– The app is now WAAAAY faster when you have LOTS of vehicles saved
– Finally added a search feature, so you can filter your vehicles by VIN, plate, year, make or model. Huzzah!!
– If you used license plate recognition, you can now see the original photo in the vehicle details. Boom!
– Added an FAQ. Meh.
– Removed some of the “cool” design features, that weren’t actually that cool.