|App Name||FanFiction.Net v37.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 40685 )|
Read millions of stories for free and publish on-the-go via the world’s first and largest fanfiction archive.
* Read – Read millions of stories for free
* Write – Edit and Publish your stories on the go
* Translation: Read stories translated into your native language via our AI engine
* Text to Speech – Turn stories into audio books
* Android Auto support – Read stories while cruising down the highway
* Syncing – Library/Downloaded syncing between devices
* Forums – Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers.
* Push – Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories
* Private Messaging – Enjoying private communication with other users. Send text, image or voice messages.
* Community Archives – Start or browse story archives .
* Beta Readers – Browse and search for registered beta readers.
* Story Management – Browse and manage your favorites and follows.
* User Management – Browse and manage your favorites, follows, and others.
Please note Private Messaging (PM) feature is currently app to app only. PM site integration is coming soon in a future release.
App Permissions Explained:
* Audio: Our Private Messaging feature allows the sending and receiving of recorded voice messages between app users.
* Camera: QRCode story/user sharing/scanning feature requires the camera to capture qr encoded images.
* Phone status: Text to Speech feature will auto pause story reading in headset mode when detecting in coming calls which requires phone status.
* Fixed input bug where some words may be repeated
* General bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements
* Fixed Facebook login
* Fixed Android Auto TTS bugs