|App Name||FibriCheck - Check your heart, prevent strokes v1.11.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 5559 )|
Check your heart rhythm with the medically certified FibriCheck app on your smartphone. Keep an eye on the health of your heart, detect cardiac arrhythmias in good time, and avoid complications such as a stroke. Have you been diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia in the past? You can also use the app to monitor your arrhythmia.
Measure your heart rhythm with your smartphone
• Quick and easy: It takes just 60 seconds to check your heart rhythm. Place your finger on the camera of your smartphone, and put your mind at ease.
• No need for another device: All you need to take measurements is your smartphone.
• Measure whenever you want: Are you experiencing symptoms, such as palpitations? Open the app and take a measurement immediately.
• Regular measurements: With FibriCheck, you can measure your heart rhythm twice daily. This way any changes in your heart rhythm will be detected more quickly.
• Notifications: Set up notifications for your measurements.
Request a review of your measurements
• Reports: After your measurement, we will send you a detailed report with clear advice.
• Share your results with your doctor: You can easily share the medical report with your family doctor or cardiologist. Please note: in Australia and America, FibriCheck can only be used under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
• Medical experts: Has our app detected an irregular measurement? Ask our team of medical experts to review your results.
Medically developed and approved
• Developed on the basis of PPG: PPG is a technique with ECG quality that uses light to detect cardiac arrhythmias. It measures changes in the size of your blood vessels by using the flash of your smartphone camera. These are then converted into heart rhythm measurements.
• Developed together with doctors: FibriCheck was developed in collaboration with a reputable Belgian hospital and university.
• Medically approved: FibriCheck is trusted by doctors and researchers worldwide thanks to its CE marking and FDA and TGA approvals. Please note: in Australia and America, FibriCheck can only be used under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
• Approved by ORCHA: ORCHA, the world’s leading health app evaluation & advisor organisation, gave us a quality score of 85%.
Try FibriCheck free of charge for 24 hours. After that, you can keep an eye on your heart’s health starting from € 3,99 per month. (Note that exact prices can vary depending on your location, currency and exchange rates.)
The FibriCheck application has FDA and TGA approvals and is a fully-fledged Class IIa medical device under the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC).
Its manufacturer, Qompium nv, is ISO 13485:2016 certified.
The instructions for use are available in the app and on our website: https://pages.fibricheck.com/ifu/app
– Bugfixes and imrovements