|App Name||EasyCast - cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox v|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 5 )|
Want to enjoy your phone’s video/picture/music on your big screen TV? Share them on a large screen to make them look more amazing?
EasyCast has all functions that fulfills your wishes. Wirelessly cast music, voice, videos and photos to your TV!
• Automatically search nearby TVs
• Scans local & SD cards files: music, audio, video, photo, PPT/slides
• Low latency
• No wires or adapters required
• Multiple video playback modes: random playback, list loop, repeat playback
• Remote control function: previous/next, previous/back, volume up/down, and pause
How to connect my phone to TV?
1. Turn off VPN and make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Launch the app
3. The app will search for available devices nearby and then you can select the device to push
4. Select local file
5. Successfully cast ☺
Built-in DLNA device/player/TV/smart TV supported:
-Microsoft Xbox One
-Amazon Fire TV & Fire Stick
-Smart TV: Lg, Samsung, Hisense, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Philips, Insignia, Vizio, Videocon Dth, Philco, Aoc, Jvc, Haier, Westinghouse, Daewoo, Sansui, Sanyo, Akai, Polaroid, Mi TV, etc. , Huawei TV etc.
-Other DLNA TV equipment
*Make sure your tv is DLNA certified before using
*This app is not an official TV brand product and is not affiliated with any of the above brands.
*Please know the differences of the screen mirroring and casting. Casting does not display exactly what’s on your screen the way screen mirroring does. You can close the app and do other phone actions without interrupting the casting.
1. Add Screen Mirror Funtion
2. Fix bugs
3. Improve user experience