|App Name||Your Weather Plus v184|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 10 )|
Easy to use, fast, interface with detailed weather information.
Storm Tracking; follow forming and active storms.
36 Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
Hazard Warnings, looping RADAR, Current conditions.
– Up to the minute notifications, Weather Hazard Warnings from NOAA.
– Accurate forecasts directly from NOAA’s servers.
– Looping RADAR with adjustable Opacity and Speed.
With many available RADAR types.
– Satellite loop from GOES Central U.S., great for a broad view of what’s going on over the whole U.S.
– Satellite Images, GOES East and West, with loops and several image types.
– Current weather conditions, from your local weather station, with the very latest Temperature, “Feels like”, Humidity, Barometer, Dewpoint, Wind direction, speed and wind speed gust.
– Detailed Thirty Six Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
– Graph with hourly data showing temperature, dewpoint, relative humidity and precipitation potential.
– Current UV index with status description.
– Storm Tracking; detailed information on forming and active storms directly from the National Hurricane Center, for East and West coasts and Central Pacific. Tropical Weather Discussions data for East and West coasts.
– Storms can be displayed as “Track and Cone”, “Best Track”, “Combined” or “Track Model”.
– Show storm, and Invest, Track Models from several sources.
– Show “Invests”, features which are monitored for potential
future development into a tropical depression or tropical storm.
– Search location by City or Zip code. “GPS Location” Button gets your current Location using Wireless Networks and GPS.
– Slide out Locations menu.
– Store an unlimited number of weather locations.
If you are knowledgeable about hurricanes, Invests and Track Models
I’d be very interested in your feedback!
****** NOTE ******
If your device’s OS is less then 6.0, there is a good chance
that Google Play Service might need to be updated, and
Google Maps V2 API will not work.
Improved storm tracking.
Improved weather forecast text.