|App Name||Tide Tables Brazil v7.7.2021.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3009 )|
To get ready for your trip to Brazil, check tides, waves and winds using the best app for Android: Tide Tables Brazil. With fluent and natural english support!
››› IMPORTANT ALERTS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem, critic or question, I suggest you send an e-mail first, since the comments space is too restricted.
• Includes only data from official brazilian gov offices.
• No fake, calculated data.
• Fully free application without advertisements (“AD”s).
• Great tablet support.
• High resolution graphics.
• Modern interface for Material Design.
• Support for Pebble and Pebble Time smartwaches.
• Dashclock and Android default widgets.
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Automatic and manual selection of meters and feet.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk in each table prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Automatic daylight saving time conversions.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices (Froyo to Marshmallow).
• Code optimized for modern multicore CPUs.
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Share the predictions with all your apps.
• Seach tides by Moon phases
Compare with the others in the Play Store: no other is that polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
››› ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. This application is now fully free and does not include advertisements. If you bought or renewed your license in May 2019 or any later month, send an e-mail to the author in order to ensure your refund.
2. To install the Pebble smartwatch program, search for it in Pebble Store. Support is automatic.
3. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured before complaining.
• Tides for 2021.
• Fix for wrong times.
• All tides now according to the new charts from the Brazilian navy.
• Historical tides now restricted to 2018 onwards.