|App Name||Them Bombs: co-op board game play with 2-4 friends v2.2.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.4 ( 59 )|
*** 8/10 Everything Board Games***
A text message from Dr TiNT leads you to a ticking bomb. Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Every second counts. Which wire to cut – the blue or the red one? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! How to set the control knobs? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Only two minutes left… Your flashlight battery runs out. The adrenaline kicks in. Will you keep a cool head and manage to defuse the bomb?
– Work together with your Expert Team and see how many people you can save
– Describe what you see using just words so that others understand
– Let your Expert Team talk you through the bomb defusal
– Put your communication skills to the test
WARNING: Time pressure and adrenaline rush may lead to shouting, swearing, and misunderstandings, which can cause temporary resentment between friends or silent treatment from a spouse…
One of the players takes on the role of the Unlikely Hero, who finds a bomb and tries to defuse it. The hero is the only player who uses the device. The other players become the Expert Team and they have access to the bomb defusal manual. They cannot see what the Hero sees on the screen, and the Hero cannot see the content of the manual.
Players can only use verbal communication, just as if the Expert Team and the Unlikely Hero were talking through a radio.
PLEASE NOTE: Some game items and features are available only in the in-app purchase.
– Fixed a bug that caused the Chinese to be the default in-game language for some users. You might need to set your preferred language once again.
– Reduced the download size by around 6-8MB through the use of Android App Bundle