|App Name||The Room Two (Asia) v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6205 )|
[IMPORTANT] On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and other devices, The Room Two requires Android 4.4 or above to run.
[Free Until Chapter 2]
After installing, The Room Two will be free to play until Chapter 2.
At this point, you will need to purchase the “Unlock Full Game” to play through to the end.
After purchasing, you will be able to play the rest of the game uninterrupted – no further purchases, and no ads.
Please Note: We are unable to recognize previous purchases of The Room Two in English against this version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
After the “Unlock Full Game” has been purchased, it can be restored using the Restore button if the game has been re-installed or the game is being installed on a new Android device.
Welcome to “The Room Two”.
The Room Two is a mystery/room escape game, designed from the ground up for smartphones and tablets, in beautifully immersive, fully 3D environments.
The player finds themselves following the clues left by a famous but mysterious scientist, who disappeared while researching the mythical “Null” element. By solving each puzzle, the player gets closer to the truth, and to freedom.
This sequel to the The Room is larger and includes more challenges and puzzles that its predecessor, while retaining the multiple award-winning visuals and atmosphere which made The Room a worldwide hit.
– Designed for touch devices, the intuitive touch interface lets the player manipulate objects in the game as though they were really there.
– Simple but powerful in-game controls allow players of all experience levels to immediately enter and enjoy the game.
– Best in class, full 3D graphics puts the player right inside the game. Explore rooms and objects from all angles, uncovering new clues and solving challenging puzzles.
– Atmospheric music and sound effects envelope the player, taking them deeper and deeper into the world of “The Room”.
– Fully localized into Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean (also playable in the original English).
This version of “The Room Two (Asia)” is published by Chorus Worldwide. The previously published English version of “The Room Two” from Fireproof Games is classified as a different product. For users who have previously purchased the English version of “The Room Two”, it will be necessary to purchase the “Full Game Unlock” item for “The Room Two (Asia)” to play this version to completion. We apologize for this and hope you will support this version, and Chorus’ continuing efforts to find and localize the best Western games for Asian gamers.
Google Play Services fixes