|App Name||SpotEQ - 31 Band Equalizer For Left & Right Side v1.7.5|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 544 )|
Enjoy your favorite music player in a highly customizable way with a 7-31 band equalizer, multiple sound presets, balance and pre-gain volume.
Choose between 7, 11, 15, 21 or 31 bands for the equalizer – depending on how much precision you need.
Whether you want to adjust uneven headphones with different frequency and volume output – or compensate a hearing loss – this app is for you.
The ability to pinpoint a frequency band for a particular ear/side makes SpotEQ unique.
Note that some features can be unlocked for free by watching ads.
The app EQ bands show center-frequencies, meaning the lowest band should also affect the lowest possible Hz your device can reproduce.
– 31 bands (choose down to 7 bands EQ)
– Choose Joined or Separate sides EQ configuration
– Multiple presets
– Save your own presets
– Works in the background, for long-running audio sessions
– Great for compensating sound differences in headphones
– Balance an uneven hearing impairment, right/left ear
– Boost bass or clarify treble
– Set extra loudness with the pre-gain volume
– Volume control directly from notification
– Works on Android 9 (Pie) and up
– Tested with several music apps. Some may need manual activation of external/system EQ in their settings. See: https://sites.google.com/view/spoteq-musicapps
Follow the in-app instructions for best results
1. It’s safest to UNINSTALL all other Equalizer apps
(There might be exceptions but many problems arise from having multiple apps using audio effects)
2. Press ENABLE in SpotEQ
You will see a small notification indicating the app is working in the background (pressing the notification will open SpotEQ again).
3. RESTART PLAYER APP and play music
Stop and close (swipe away) the app, then reopen and play a new track. Easily hear change with preset Low Cut.
4. CONFIGURE the equalizer
Adjust each ear EQ with Separate channels. Set a Preset or configure individual bands for your needs. It might be helpful to lower the Pre-gain when using the EQ with some Bluetooth headphones. To be able to hear the effect of the highest and lowest frequency bands you will need great headphones and hearing capabilities.
5. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, If an app breaks the audio connection, try to pause/play or start the next track. If not working, try to completely restart SpotEQ and/or the player app a few times (close & swipe away). If nothing works try to power off and reboot your device after uninstalling all other audio effect apps. Sometimes the Android audio engine needs a reset
Do not unlock features before you managed to connect your music player.
Fix bad headphones
If you have bad or broken headphones/earphones where the sound is uneven in left and right ear, you should be able to compensate for this by using this app. Some headphones may sound better and avoid distortions if you use the pre-gain to lower the volume while adjusting the equaliser.
Improve your music experience without a hearing aid
If you have a hearing impairment and are using a hearing aid in your daily life, you can try to compensate the sound with this app. Just adjust both left and right side frequency bands, and depending on your specific hearing loss you might find a setting that hits your sweet spot for listening to Spotify without your hearing aid! Consulting your audiologist or audiogram is advisable. Sometimes a simple volume balance to left or right side can do wonders.
Thank you for trying out SpotEQ! If you have any suggestions please contact by mail.
== Disclaimer ==
This app is not connected in any way to Spotify, or any other music player app/company.
Listening to music at a too high volume for a too long time may damage your hearing. Be especially careful when using earphones with this equaliser. Also beware that your device and speakers may be damaged by loud sounds. This app is provided ‘as is’ without any kind of warranty, and you may use it at your own risk.
* Better connectivity to apps like YouTube and Soundcloud
* Improved UI:
– More responsive
– Choose Dark/Light mode
– Choose color setting
– More convenient horizontal mode
* Bug fixes