|App Name||Speechnotes - Speech To Text Notepad v1.77|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 24954 )|
Trusted by millions, continuous non-stop and unlimited dictation. Battle tested for years.
For thinkers, bloggers, writers, drivers, joggers, busy people and anyone who prefers fast & easy typing.
Makes life easy – no more struggling to write down short or long texts. Unlike other voice-typing apps, Speechnotes does not stop listening when you take a break to breath or think. Incorporates a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the ease of dictation for words and ease of tapping for punctuation & symbols. Designed to make writing fast and easy.
Featured on Gizmo’s, GeekTime & more.
The following features make Speechnotes a powerful speech-enabled notepad, designed to empower your ideas and creativity:
– Optional backup to Google Drive – so you never lose a note!
– Quick timestamps, use the following codes for the f1-f10 keys, to have a one-tap stamping of current date and or time:
– Write short or long texts easily. Dictate hands free for hours! Unlike other apps, Speechnotes will not stop even when you take longer breaks between sentences.
– Accurate. Most accurate. Incorporates Google’s speech recognition service.
– Fast, simple & light. Great for regular text notes too, as it’s a super simple & reliable notepad. Battle-tested for years.
– Supports offline (though better performance when connected)
– Reduces typos & spelling errors
– Share, export & print in one tap
– Auto capitalization & spacing
– Auto saves on every change + drive backup – never lose your work
– Edit text ,while still in dictation mode – no need to stop and restart
– Simultaneous voice-typing for words with keyboard for punctuation, symbols & emojis
– FUN EMOJIS!
– Light weight. App is only ±4MB. Notes are saved as plain txt files.
– Widget for one-click to transcribe. No need to open the app when you have a thought you need to write down.
– Keeps phone awake when transcribing so you can focus on your thoughts
– Recognizes many verbal commands for punctuation, new line, etc.
– 10 editable cheat keys that ‘stamp’ (insert) any text you want. Great for standard texts, phrases, address, email, greetings, professional hard terms, that you use a lot. Instead of re-typing them every time – one tap – and its there.
– Free for unlimited speech with just a small-non disturbing ad banner. Premium is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you upgraded and would like a refund within the first month please send us the order ID (you get it in an email after purchase, usually starts with ‘GPA.33…’) with ‘refund’ title to ‘[email protected]’ and we’ll refund immediately without questions.
A Free Alternative to Dragon Naturally Speaking. If you need to dictate texts, you will find Speechnotes not only cheaper, but perhaps even a better speech to text solution for you.
Voice commands in numerous languages:
Period; comma; question mark; colon; semicolon; exclamation mark; exclamation point; new line; new paragraph; open parentheses; close parentheses; hyphen; smiley; smiley face; sad face; dash; open quotation; close quotation; quotation
Privacy in short: we value your privacy, your data is only sent to Google’s speech recognition service via your built-in Android’s Speech Recognizer.
Terms in short: even though we do our best to give you a great experience our livelihood is based on it 🙂 and even though it was tested by millions over the years, the product is as-is, licensed for usage – not sold, you cannot sue us for anything, use it at your own risk.
For Speechnotes for PCs, iOS (on Chrome), desktops, laptops, go to https://speechnotes.co
Looking for a voice-typing keyboard instead? Find our ‘Speechkeys’ app on the Play Store.
Enjoy notes talking!
Smartphone image credit: based on image by GadgetsGuy and GalaxyOptimus collage, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=47968311
Date & time quick stamps, ‘Copy To Clipboard’ button & other improvements