|App Name||Singpass v10.0.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||2.2 ( 42207 )|
Log in within seconds using your fingerprint, face or 6-digit passcode!
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU TRANSACT
• View your information from government sources in one place
With the improved Singpass Myinfo Profile, you can customise the information you want to view on the app. Choose from your CPF account information, HDB property details, passport expiry date, and more.
• Say goodbye to long passwords
With QR login, you can skip entering your Singpass ID and password. Just scan or tap the QR code to launch the app, verify your identity, and you’re in! You can also visit popular digital services directly from the app through the Login Shortcuts.
• Transact securely on the go
Working or staying overseas? Enjoy greater mobility when you use the Singpass app. You no longer need to wait for an SMS OTP to access digital services.
KEY APP FEATURES
DIGITAL SIGNING: Sign documents and contracts easily and securely with your Singpass app, removing the need for physical presence and paper-based signing.
INBOX: Receive government notifications through the Singpass app inbox.
VERIFY: Verify your identity in-person securely, with QR scanning.
SET UP IN 3 EASY STEPS
All you need is a smartphone, internet connection, and a registered Singpass account.
• Step 1: Install the Singpass app.
• Step 2: Complete a one-time set up.
• Step 3: Your trusted digital identity is now ready for use! You can access digital services via the Singpass app using your fingerprint, face or 6-digit passcode – it’s that simple!
We want to hear from you! For feedback or questions, please email us at [email protected]
Note: The Singpass app can only be installed on one device at a time.
This application is brought to you by the Government Technology Agency.
The following requirements are recommended for an optimised user experience:
• Minimum Android version 6
• At least 100MB storage space
• Google Play services installed
If you’re encountering a “request expired” prompt, try setting your device to use “Automatic Date & Time” or “Automatic Timezone”. The exact name may differ according to your device, and can be found in your device settings.
The fresh new Singpass is now here!
– Bug fixes and other security-related enhancements
– App-wide speed optimisations that should help the app launch and transact faster than before
– Incremental tweaks and fixes for the new Singpass rebrand and UI
– Improved experience for Singpass Foreign user Accounts (SFA)
– More graceful detection and handling of potential threats (drop us a note if this causes issues for you)