|App Name||Rummy Pop! The newest, most exciting Rummy Mahjong v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 7521 )|
Why you will love Rummy Pop?
♠ Play for Free – Enjoy the full game with no purchase necessary!
♠ Easy to Learn – Three simple rules to learn, infinite strategies to discover!
♠ 3 Players version – Different strategy and tactics! It is Rummy on steroids!
♠ Raise the Stakes – Play combos to multiply the pot, reach 10X or more!
♠ Fair Game – You will not be penalised for being BURNT/OUT! And you can start the next game immediately
♠ Fast & Intense – Finish a game in just two minutes! Will you win big or go bankrupt?
♠ Real-time Multiplayer – Test your wit against millions of real people from all over the world!
♠ Challenging – Plan tactically and execute your combos to trap your opponents’ jokers
♠ Play with the Best – The higher the lobby, the stronger the players
♠ Challenge your Friends – Who is the true King of Rummy?
♠ Weekly Tournaments – Different Exciting modes to battle for the crown!
♠ Daily Bonuses – New rewards and bonuses daily!
• RummyPop is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Use of this application is governed by Playtato’s Terms of Service, at http://playtato.com/tos.
• Objective of RummyPop!
Rummy Pop is based on the rules of the traditional game of Lami Mahjong, which is also known as Penang or Si Rummy.
End the game with the least number of points in hand by playing as many cards as possible or race to be the first to play all their cards.
• 4 Players Gameplay –
Rummy Pop 4P is a card game played with 4 people.
The deck is made up of 2 full sets of 52 poker cards and 12 Jokers (116 cards).
At the start of a match, each player is dealt with 20 cards and the rest are then put away.
• 3 Players Gameplay –
Rummy Pop 3P is our special version of Rummy for 3 people.
The deck is made up of only the Heart and Spade suits from 2 decks and 6 Jokers (58 cards).
At the start of a match, each player is dealt with 14 cards and the rest are then put away.
• At the end of a game, each card on a player’s hand contributes to the total number of points based on the table below:
• A: 15 points
• 10, J, Q, K: 10 points
• 2-9: Their respective numbers
Joker: 20 points + Joker Penalty(each Joker doubles your total points)
Certain actions will increase the Pop! multiplier for that match:
• For playing each card above a Set of 3 cards
• For playing each card above a Run of 4 cards
• For playing each Joker past the first
• For any completed Run on the table (13 cards)
• For any completed Set on the table (Jokers are not considered)
The player with the lowest score wins the match, and the lower the score the higher their winnings.
– Labour Day Events!
– Clash of Legends season 2
– Misc bug fixes and improvements