|App Name||Renovately — Budget Your Home Renovation Projects v|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 12 )|
Budget, plan, track, and design your next home renovation. Join thousands of homeowners who saved millions by using Renovately for their remodeling projects.
With Renovately, remodeling projects are a breeze. You can:
• Perfect your to-do lists – create actionable tasks with ease
• Go shopping with a plan – create to-buy lists to remember everything you need
• See the big picture – view budgets and progress for individual tasks, then see your budget summed at the project and home level
• View templates – see how others in the Renovately community create projects
• Create mood boards – gather inspiration photos in one place
• Track contractors – jot down quotes and review job assignments
• Collaborators welcome – share your renovations with a spouse, business partner, or interior designer
• Capture photos directly from the app – add photos to track progress or upload to a mood board
Be Financially Smart:
Financial experts tell us to diversify. But we save and save to buy one huge, undiversified asset – our house. On top of that, many renovation projects spiral out of control. Let us help you create and stick to a budget.
Design a Space You’ll Love:
We spend two-thirds of our lives in our homes. We want to feel cozy, safe, and inspired. We want our living spaces to work for how we live. Let us help you design the perfect space for you.
Stick to Your Plan:
Plan your next renovation project with us. We’ll help you stay on track, so your 6 week kitchen remodel (it’s just some cabinets and coutertops, right?) doesn’t turn into a 6 month nightmare.
Other Features Include:
• Add your spouse or general contractor to collaborate
• View articles for inspiration
• Use templates for common projects
• View recommended items for shopping items
• Multi-currency support
• Create to-do lists and filter tasks (labor) and shopping items (materials)
• Assign due dates to to-dos and get reminders
• Create checklists within to-dos
Upload photos for progress
Renovately Is Great for:
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer or this is your vacation home, use Renovately to keep track of your renovation projects. No remodel is too big or small.
If you’re a general contractor, interior designer, or trades-person, use Renovately to share updates with your homeowners. They’ll love you for keeping them in the loop.
If you’re a realtor, start a house project for your buyers or sellers. Your clients will appreciate a place to keep track of all the potential remodeling projects.
• Performance optimizations
• Design updates
• Bug fixes