|App Name||Nonograms Katana v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 165456 )|
Nonograms Katana: Sharpen your mind!
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, “Paint by numbers” and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of “4 8 3” would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
– 1001 nonograms
– All puzzles are free
– All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique solution
– Black-and-white and colored
– Nonograms sorted by groups from 5×5 to 50×50
– Download puzzles sent by other users
– Create and share your own puzzles
– 15 free hints per puzzle
– Use crosses, dots and other symbols to mark cells
– Auto cross out numbers
– Auto fill trivial and completed lines
– Auto save; if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
– Zoom and smooth scrolling
– Lock and zoom number bars
– Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
– Customize background and font
– Switch day and night modes, customize color schemes
– Optional cursor for accurate picking
– Undo and redo
– Share result pictures
– Save game progress to the cloud
– Achievements and leaderboards
– Screen rotation, as well as puzzle rotation
– Suitable for phones and tablets
– No Ads
– View Answer
– 5 extra hints per puzzle
The Guild Expansion:
Welcome to the Adventurers Guild!
By solving puzzles, you will get loot and experience.
You will have a weapon that allows you to deal with puzzles much faster.
You will be able to complete quests and receive a reward.
You will have to rebuild the settlement and collect the lost mosaic piece by piece.
– Ship upgrade to level 3 requires 1 Spices instead of 5 (spent spices returned to inventory)
New in the Guild:
– Gong building, tournaments and hall of fame
– Pagoda: charity
– Furnace level 3
– Carpenter, Metallurgist, Mechanic, Blacksmith skills max level 3
– Reduced the cost of cooking Curry