|App Name||My Moon Phase - Lunar Calendar & Full Moon Phases v3.2.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 21375 )|
My Moon Phase is the best app for tracking the lunar calendar. It has a sleek dark design which makes it easy to view information such as the current moon cycle, moonrise & moonset times as well as extras such as when the next full moon will be. If you’re interested in moon photography, you can also find out when the golden hours and blue hours are so you can take the most beautiful photos.
– View the moon cycle for any date in the future by scrolling on the date bar or by tapping the calendar button!
– Either allow the app to use your current location or manually select a location of your choice to use!
– See how cloudy the sky is expected to be on upcoming days so you can work out whether you’ll be able to see the moon or not!
– Find the upcoming moon phases straight on the main screen – you’ll instantly know when the next full moon, new moon, first quarter and last quarter are.
– Golden hour and blue hour times are available to allow you to calculate when to take photos.
– More specific information is available such as the moon’s distance from Earth, the age of the moon as well as the current altitude. This is available for any date on the lunar calendar.
– Receive notifications when the moon reaches a particular phase of your choice.
– Completely free of charge for all functionality, no in-app purchases.
If you want the most efficient way of keeping up with the lunar calendar and the current moon phases, then My Moon Phase is the right app for you.
– The app now supports landscape mode on tablets.
– The app will now show when there is an ongoing supermoon.
– Small performance improvements.