|App Name||LEGO® Super Mario™ v1.3.9|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 12211 )|
With the LEGO® Super Mario™ companion app you can:
– Establish a connection between the app and LEGO® Mario™.
– Build your sets, easily add them to your digital collection and expand your personalized LEGO® Super Mario™ world (Remember, always begin with the Starter Course!)
– Get easy-to-use 3D building instructions for all of your LEGO® Super Mario™ sets. The instructions live in the app, so trees don’t get hurt.
– Check out tutorial videos packed with tips and tricks to take your skills to the next level.
– Keep track of your coins after completing a level in real life with at-a-glance results of collected coins, defeated enemies and completed obstacles.
– Put your skills to the test with an inspiring collection of fun challenges.
– Save and remember your favorite LEGO® Super Mario™ moments by saving them to your gallery and sharing your creations in a safe LEGO ecosystem.
– Create or sign in to your LEGO® Account to synchronize your progress across all your devices.
– Pin your favorite creations that others have shared so you can easily find them again.
We don’t do third-party advertising. We only share our own marketing content and communication (such as news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games) with the aim of inspiring children’s creative play.
Is your device compatible? Check it at LEGO.com/devicecheck. Ask for your parents’ permission before going online.
The LEGO® Super Mario™ sets are sold separately.
Need help with the app? Contact our Consumer Service.
For contact details, hop over to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group
TM & © 2021 NINTENDO
Top news in this update:
– You can now find building instructions and support for all the new LEGO® Super Mario™ sets released in January 2021.
– We’ve made some performance improvements in the building instructions section of the app to help your battery last longer (so you can take more time to build!)