|App Name||LabBuster v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3677 )|
An immense danger is near – the monsters have escaped the lab. The fate of this world is now in your hands.
Gear up, grab a weapon, and fight the creatures creeping inside the doomed lab.
Crawl and experience challenging dungeon-like stages. Try and see how far you can make!
– LabBuster is a casual shoot’em up, bullet hell & roguelike action. How many bullets can you dodge?
– Meet the cute but unforgiving monsters! Your mission is to leave no monster alive.
– Create your own combination of unique modules to survive the laboratory.
– Choose between 8 unique weapons – from laser-gun to bubble-gun
– Level-up and gear-up with powerful equipment to increase your stats
* Note: LabBuster is free to play, but some game items can be in-app purchased at your own will.
If you don’t want to make an in-app purchase AT ALL, please block in-app purchases in advance, in your device settings, to avoid any mistake in the future.
* Note: Your save data will be lost if you delete the game without connecting your account.
◆ Access Authorizations in LabBuster
[Required Access] Photos, Media and Files (READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
– We need your permissions on the saved pictures, media and files in order to provide the customer support service.
◆ How to Disable Access for Permissions
[[Android 6.0 or Above]
Device Settings > Applications > Select the App > Permissions
[Lower than Android 6.0]
Cannot revoke permissions. Delete the App and reinstall.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version
The App without required access may result in failure to enter the game or cause resource failure.
– Fixed the issue where players are unable to progress through certain stages of Basement Laboratory
– Fixed unexpected errors that occurred in certain chapters