|App Name||iRobot Home v5.6.0-release|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.0 ( 74990 )|
The new iRobot Home App is here. With it, enhanced maps, the ability to clean specific objects, custom routines, seasonal suggestions, and intuitive smart home integrations*. Every aspect of the iRobot Home App has been redesigned to give you ultimate control over your clean.
YOUR LIFE. YOUR HOME. YOUR CLEAN:
Unlock a cleaning experience designed around you. Create cleaning schedules, save favorites, and adjust them on the fly. Get personalized cleaning recommendations based on what’s happening in your home, and even tell your robots to clean while you’re away with smart home integration. Turn cleaning from something you do to something that happens around your life.
Customizable maps of your home enable your robots to go to the mess, cleaning by room, object, or area while staying away from Keep Out Zones*.
* Feature availability varies by robot model
ADAPT TO YOUR SCHEDULE:
Use Automations to connect to your smart devices and personalize your cleaning experience by scheduling your robot to clean when you leave the house.
CLEAN WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER:
Keep doing what you’re doing! All connected robots are compatible with select voice assistants so you can clean with your voice*.
*Works with Google Assistant and Alexa enabled devices
*Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com or its affiliates.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC
ALWAYS GETTING SMARTER:
Your robot will stay up to date with automatic software updates.
• Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800 and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz band
• Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
• Braava jet™ 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
– Automation Update: Use your phone’s location to tell your robot to start cleaning when you leave home, enabled by IFTTT
– Bug fixes and usability improvements