|App Name||Hyundai Bluelink Europe v|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
[IMPORTANT: UK/Irish specification models are fitted with door deadlocks. If a vehicle is locked remotely, it must be unlocked using the key fob.]
Bluelink makes owning and staying connected with your Hyundai car easier than ever.
You can use the Hyundai Bluelink app to find your car, to search for destinations, parking spaces, fuel stations and restaurants. Then you can send the locations straight to your in-car navigation system. Not only that, you have quick access to important data like driving information records. You can keep an eye on key parts of your Hyundai such as tyres, brakes, airbag and safety features and you can even control features of your car remotely. All through the Bluelink app.
Just download the app, enter the VIN of your car, and all this is at your fingertips:
1. Find my car: never forget where you parked again. A map in the Bluelink app shows your Hyundai’s exact location
2. Send to car (POI): find parking spaces and fuel stations, discover destinations and restaurants and send the locations to your in-car navigation system
3. Vehicle report: get vehicle health alerts like tyre pressure and brake issues sent to your phone
4. My trips: provides a summary of your previous trips including journey time, distance driven, average and top speed.
5. Vehicle status: offers an overview of key elements of your Hyundai such as door locks, ignition, air conditioning and battery level
6. Remote door lock/unlock: lock and unlock your vehicle remotely
7. Remote climate control (EV only): set the desired temperature in the car and activate the air conditioning remotely from the app
8. Remote charging (EV & PHEV): control the charging process remotely from the app
9. Alarm notification: you will be notified whenever the door locks are compromised
10. User Profile Transfer and Navi Linkage: Allows you to link your User Profile of your Hyundai with your personal Bluelink account, to check and change your vehicle settings on the app anytime via your Bluelink App. You can also back up your vehicle settings and apply it to other Hyundai cars.
11. Valet Parking Mode (currently only available on selected models): Enables you to monitor the vehicle status (vehicle location, driving time, driving distance and top speed) from the Bluelink app while somebody else (“Valet”) is driving the car. In parallel, the “Valet” can only access limited information on the Infotainment system.
12. Last Mile Navigation: Allows you to continue your guidance to the final destination on your smartphone after parking your Hyundai.
Bug fixes & improvements