|App Name||Fine Lock: Launcher for Good Lock and Galaxy Labs v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6703 )|
Important note: One UI Core models are no longer supported. This is Samsung’s decision and has nothing to do with Fine Lock developer.
Good Lock and Galaxy Labs are great official tools for customizing and optimizing Android experience on Samsung devices running official Oreo and One UI. Unfortunately, they’re only available for download on Galaxy Store in a few select markets. Even if you have them installed, they may not work at all. Fine Lock is here to solve the problem by acting like a launcher for Good Lock and Galaxy Labs modules. Fine Lock does not support Samsung devices running AOSP OS build, such as LineageOS.
Due to compliance with Google Play policy, Fine Lock cannot download any modules for you. Please get the latest APK modules from a trusted source such as APKMirror or Sammobile.
• Module app shortcuts in home screen,
• Background check for updates,
• Hide modules that are not installed,
• Dynamic wallpaper, which changes your wallpaper based on device’s Dark/Night modes. Requires Android 9 or later, and scheduled Dark/Night mode.
Before you make any purchase, please make sure you have the latest Fine Lock installed. If your PRO features are not unlocked within 60 minutes after purchase, please contact me ASAP. Make sure you give me your Order ID, which always starts with GPA. and can be found in an email from Google Play.
The app is made for Samsung devices running official Samsung’s Android 8 and Android 9+ with One UI. It does not work and may crash on other models made by other brands. If you have it installed on a device made by other brands, please uninstall it.
This release comes with these new changes:
• New app icon,
• Hide Task Changer and Edge Lighting Plus, and include Thermal Guardian and Memory Guardian on One UI 3.
• Sky theme has become 2021 theme because of the new icon.
• Some small bug fixes.