|App Name||DroidFish Chess v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 18354 )|
DroidFish is an Android port of the very strong Stockfish chess engine, combined with a feature-rich graphical user interface.
– Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG, ABK
– Analyze mode
– Two player mode
– Edit board
– PGN import/export/edit
– FEN/EPD import
– Adjustable playing strength
– One Touch Moves
– Blindfold mode
– Color themes
– Animated moves
– Scid DB support using “Scid on the go”
– Highly configurable
– Third party UCI engines
– Configurable UCI engine options
– Support for “open exchange” engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
– Gaviota endgame tablebases
– Syzygy endgame tablebases
– Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
– Update Stockfish to development version 280920.
– Improve move probability calculations for CTG books.
– Update translations.
– Update to Stockfish development version 200920, featuring NNUE evaluation.
– Add link to DroidFish manual from About/Help dialog.