|App Name||Display.land 3D Modeling: 3D Scanner & Model Maker v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2557 )|
The most advanced free Cloud 3D model scanner and AR (augmented reality) tool. Turn your phone into a 3D camera! It’ll turn any physical space into a 3D model that can be used with AR VR.
Instantly share your Cloud 3D creations with our community, explore other 3D spaces, or export to create 3D models or 3D printing.
Supports all sizes of Samsung Galaxy S8, S9, S10, Pixel 2, 3, 4. ARCore must be updated to use the app properly.
★★★Featured in CNBC, Forbes, WSJ, TechCrunch and Wired★★★
Download for use in 3D art, animation, games, architecture, design, films and interactive projects. A perfect tool for AR VR (augmented reality), 3D modeling, 3D viewer, 3D maker and 3D printing.
3D Modeling Features
– Export OBJ, GLTF, Mesh, PLY to fully customize however you want
– Export to platforms like SketchFab
– Advanced editing tools in app if you don’t want to export
– Use photogrammetry to create 3D models of anything
– Instantly share your 3D model via web links viewable in any web browser
Use Display.land to:
– Capture and edit reality in 3D with your phone
– Edit and annotate your 3D scenes with 3D objects, notes, photos, and links
– 3D scan your travel experiences to share with friends and family
– Join a worldwide community sharing thousands of 3D models every day
– Browse popular 3D AR VR (augmented reality) spaces from around the globe or the people you follow
– Login on the web to export your 3D models
– Explore in 3D AR VR (augmented reality) and engage with other creators with likes and comments
– Export your 3D model for 3D printing
– Learn more about Cloud 3D capturing and editing at http://learn.display.land/
The latest version of Display.land introduces categories to the profile page. The redesigned profile page will allow you to easily track which captures you have published, kept personal, or saved as a draft.
Have feedback? Email us at [email protected] or join our Discord: https://discord.gg/gaXPKwU. Looking for tips on how to capture? Visit learn.display.land. Join our community on Twitter & Instagram @displaylandhq.
Display.land requires Google Play Services for AR.