|App Name||Cardiac risk calculator v|
|Get it On|
Cardiac risk calculator is a very simple application which allows a cardiovascular risk calculation based on some user input parameters and the Framingham equation.
It calculates the following outcomes:
– Coronary heart disease (CHD)
– Myocardial infarction
– Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
– Death from coronary heart disease
– Death from cardiovascular disease
This application has been provided with the hope that it will be useful, but without warranty, implied or explicit, of fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not accept responsibility for anything. No applications can be good as your medic.
I finally had time to renew this little app.
Changes are listed below:
– Simplified new graphic
– Fix a crash that could happen sometimes during data loading
– New icon
Feel free to write me an email in case of any problem