|App Name||Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game v220.127.116.1189|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.5 ( 182084 )|
“Pocket Gamer – Mobile game of the year”
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real time view.
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Player Avatars.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
Fixed some bugs with the bugs:
– Adjustments to temple scores and descriptions
– Allow healing when hp is full but unit is poisoned
– Algae outside borders give population when expanding borders
– Standing on mycelium heals
– Ruins don’t give explorers if the explorers can’t move
– Explorers can move on algae
– Soft-lock after levelling up city to level 5 with fungi fixed
– Converted independents no longer get tied to a city
– Centipede push order prioritize direction of its following segment