|App Name||AllTrans - Translate Other Apps v1.9.3|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 54 )|
AllTrans – Completely Translate Apps
Like translation of webpages, but for Android apps.
What AllTrans does
It replaces all text in an app in a language from one language to another at runtime.
Say for example an app you want to use is in German, but you know only English.
Then whenever you open the required app, all the text in the app, anywhere, will be replaced by its English
This is something similar to the way Automatic Translate works in browsers.
• Xposed Framework or VirtualXposed or Taichi installed and running.
If you have a locked BootLoader or a non-rooted phone
You can download Taichi (an xposed emulator) from https://github.com/taichi-framework/TaiChi/releases/
Alternatively you can download VirtualXposed (an xposed emulator like parallel space, dual apps) from https://github.com/android-hacker/VirtualXposed/releases
If you don’t know what Xposed or Virtualxposed is, this app is probably not for you
How to use AllTrans
• Make sure AllTrans is turned on in XposedInstaller / Taichi.
• In “Global Settings” tab, choose the “Translate from Language” and “Translate to Language”.
• In the “Apps to Translate” tab, find the app you want to translate, click the checkbox next to it.
• Close and restart the app you want translated – it should be translated!
Beta support for Android 11