|App Name||AdventureQuest 3D MMO RPG v1.67.1|
|Genre||Games, Role Playing|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.3 ( 80 )|
This MMORPG is a little bit different… you were warned.
Become part of AdventureQuest 3D’s growing online world! We’re building new places, monsters, and items under your feet as you play it.
SORCERER GENERAL’S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMORPGs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded and loved it anyway. May contain AE’s unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you’ll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can’t refuse. Only one way to find out.
NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that’s not going to dive into your wallet.
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Weird in-game holidays
• Town changes to reflect seasons and boss monsters invade
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC! NEW ADVENTURES
• We’re literally building new stuff for you right now
• Join us for weekly-ish releases on Thursdays-ish
AQ3D IS TRUE CROSS-PLATFORM
• Play your character from anywhere
• Yes, all devices log into the same world
• Yes, you can switch to your phone and take it to the potty and then go back to playing on your computer
BEST MMORPG VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game’s bad guys.
• As long as we’re the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts.
• Vampires Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, “The Braken”
• DEATH – Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens – Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Equip for power or looks
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), fidget spinners (why did you make us do this!?) wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories (skull hair clips are so hot right now) however you want.
We’re always making new stuff.
MULTI-CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
• Collect classes like Necromancer, Paladin, DragonSlayer, Ninja, Rogue, Warrior, Mage
• Switch between them at any time!
• We are building a ton more 😀
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare Mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means…
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation… awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon’s Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures… date night?
• Solo – just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for trouble
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle Monsters in Real-time Combat
• Summon & Teleport to your Friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
STALK… erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
TWITTER: @ArtixKrieger or https://twitter.com/artixkrieger/
We are an active community of gamers. Spy on what Artix and the team are working on next for the game at www.AQ3D.com
AdventureQuest 3D is getting better every week! Hate scaling? No problem… you can now run dungeons scaled or un-scaled! Here is what is new:
* The Big Unity Upgrade! (We updated EVERY map, monster, character, item, and all of the code to a newer version.)
* Play dungeons scaled or un-scaled
* Item Drop Bag Improvements
* Unlock new gear with the new “Wraithmancer” in the Tower of Necromancy and “Shadowslayer” ranks in Darkovia