|App Name||Adult Friend finder for hookup dating v2.5.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 94 )|
Adult Friend is a new social way, we meet friends by video & voice chat. Forget endless swiping and start talking to the people you like.
– Browse profiles without limits and discover attractive singles.
– Use filters to narrow down your search and find someone who excites you the most.
– Meet someone special, find common interests,
– live chat in just one click
– Enjoy smooth video streaming
Elites and charmers within five miles of you are ready to hang out, meet, match, chat, date and hook up with you.
Please note that:
– In Adult Friend app, all personal information is securely stored and information other than what you write directly on the profile cannot be seen by other users. Never share personal information, such as your social security number, home or work address, or details about your daily routine (e.g., that you go to a certain gym every Monday) with people you don’t know. If you are a parent, limit the information that you share about your children on your profile and in early communications. Avoid sharing details such as your children’s names, where they go to school, or their ages or genders.
– You know when someone’s crossed the line and when they do, we want to know about it. Block and report anyone that violates our terms. Here are some examples of violations:
Requests for money or donations
Harassment, threats, and offensive messages
Inappropriate or harmful behavior during or after meeting in person
Spam or solicitation including links to commercial websites or attempts to sell products or services
You can report any concerns about suspicious behavior from any profile page or messaging window here.
– Take your time and get to know the other person before agreeing to meet or chat off. Don’t be afraid to ask questions to screen for any red flags or personal dealbreakers. A phone or video call can be a useful screening tool before meeting.
– All sexual activity must start with consent and should include ongoing check-ins with your partner. Verbal communication can help you and your partner ensure that you respect each other’s boundaries. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, and sex is never owed to anyone. Do not proceed if your partner seems uncomfortable or unsure, or if your partner is unable to consent due to the effects of drugs or alcohol.
Read more Safety Tips here: https://sites.google.com/view/adultff/safety-tips
Fix some bugs