|App Name||City Rewards 2.0 v|
|Genre||Food & Drink, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 167 )|
City Rewards can be used to collect reward points when purchasing merchandise at all City Mart Supermarkets, marketplace by City Mart, Ocean Supercenters, City Care Health & Beauty Stores, Seasons Bakery & Café, City Books & Music, Safari Bookstores, City Baby Club outlets and other participating outlets.
Enjoy full features of City Rewards by downloading the City Rewards app. You will be able to use City Rewards on your smartphone in just a few easy steps by following the in-app instructions.
In this new version you’ll notice:
1) City Points as your Primary Balance
2) A new way of seeing all Merchants, all Rewards
3) Mobile Telco Topups
4) A different section for City Gift with your City Cash MMK Balance
5) One-time use and expiry vouchers
6) City Mall Online Browser shoppability
7) New and Improved UX design and functionality
8) Bug fixes and Enhancements
9) A lot more Coming Soon!
Present your City Rewards physical card or City Rewards app when you make a purchase at participating stores to earn points, enjoy exclusive promotions or member discounts.
Points accumulated can also be used to offset your next purchase as a cash equivalent. Do note that the points will expire after a year at the end of the equivalent month in which they were earned.
If you forget to bring your card or phone, you can simply provide your mobile phone number, NRC number (for Myanmar citizens) or Passport number (for other nationals) to earn points or enjoy member promotions and discounts. You will not be able to redeem points without presenting your physical card or app to protect your interest.
– Issue in QR Scan-Screen where the UI was crashing is fixed.
– Bug in the Operational hours of Branches which showed “Open now” regardless of time is fixed.
– UI issue in Rewards screen where there was no space between the top filters and the Rewards list is fixed.
– An issue where the splash screen would show a black screen in iOS 14 is fixed.