|App Name||Chicco BebèCare v2.5.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1959 )|
To receive prompt assistance you can call us at 800.188.898 or write to the CONTACT US section of our website (https://www.chicco.com/it/contattaci.htmI).
Use this space just to leave your review.
Chicco BebèCare is a complete system of childminder devices designed by Chicco to warn of the presence of the child on board, to guarantee you peace of mind and your child maximum safety.
Choose between child seats with integrated sensors or Chicco BebèCare easy-tech universal accessory and download the Chicco BebèCare App.
With simple steps we guide you to connect Chicco device to your smartphone.
Chicco BebèCare has three alarm levels, for greater safety:
– alarm 0: If the driver walks away from the car with the smartphone, leaving the child on board, Chicco BebèCare sends a first notification on the smartphone. From now on, he has 3 minutes to be able to carry out activities such as unloading groceries from the car, loading the trunk or refueling in complete serenity.
– first level alarm: if the vehicle driver leaving exceeds 3 minutes of time, a visual, acoustic and haptic alarm is triggered and it can be stopped within 40 seconds.
– second level alarm: if the first level alarm is not silenced in the scheduled time, the second level alarm is activated by sending alarm messages to all the predefined emergency contacts with useful indications to geolocate the area in where the baby is.
Chicco BebèCare sends notifications on your smartphone if the child stays on the seat for a long time, to remind you to take a break.
Chicco BebèCare allows you to monitor the battery level of the connected device and it sends you a notification in case the battery level is low.
Chicco BebèCare offers a package of 15 alarm messages and it is possible to purchase additional packages in the “Settings / Alarm messages” section.
Smart alarms to ensure a higher level of safety and give, even in unpredictable circumstances, the right support to those who take care of children in everyday life:
• SMARTPHONE CHARGE LOW ALARM
• CHILD AND SMARTPHONE ON BOARD CAR AT STANDSTILL ALARM
• NO CONNECTION ALARM