|App Name||Bubble Witch 2 Saga v1.131.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.5 ( 2956495 )|
From the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga & Farm Heroes Saga comes Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Stella and her cats need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing their land. Travel the realm bursting as many bubbles as you can in this exciting bubble shooting puzzle adventure. Win levels and free Witch Country piece by piece. Play this epic saga alone or with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Bubble Witch 2 Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.
By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
Bubble Witch 2 Saga features:
• The next exciting instalment to the Bubble Witch franchise
• New and improved game modes
• Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellbound
• Hundreds of magical bubble shooting levels – more added every 2 weeks!
• Easily sync the game between devices when connected to the Internet
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Collect stars to unlock special items to help you on your quest
• Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels
• Free & easy to play, challenging to master!
Visit https://care.king.com/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates;
Have fun playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Do not sell my data: King shares your personal information with advertising partners to personalize ads. Learn more at https://king.com/privacyPolicy. If you wish to exercise your Do Not Sell My Data rights, you can do so by contacting us via the in game help centre or by going to https://soporto.king.com/
Uh, oh… Witch Country is back to normal and will definitely make you happy (which will not particularly amuse me).
Seems like the good magic smashed those bugs I casted across the lands and you can once again join Stella, Nero and Violet and try to defeat me… TRY.
Oh well, I do enjoy seeing them at the end of the day… specially when they run out of lives, mwahahaha!