|App Name||BinD360 v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1872 )|
BinD360 is a free mobile application, a platform that contains health assessment, contact tracing system, emergency hotlines, COVID-19 background such as signs and symptoms, and COVID-19 statistics.
BinD360 aims to keep Biñan residents, non-residents, employees, business owners, and other individuals that enter the vicinity of the City of Biñan Laguna to keep them safe, aware, and updated with the COVID-19 pandemic. It keeps the information about the latest COVID-19 statistics not only of Laguna but of the Philippines and worldwide. In this way, it helps the city government to easily do contact-tracing and helps the community to prevent the spread of the virus.
– Contains 4 modules, mobile app, e-scanner, dashboard, and web form
– In accordance with City Ordinance No. 6 (2020) Section 4. a (Biñan, Laguna)
– Data Privacy Act (DPA) RA 10173 Compliant
– NOT using Bluetooth or GPS
– Unique QR codes
– Barangay registrations for those without mobile phones
– Can still work without wifi or mobile data
– Emergency notifications
How It Works:
– BinD360 users may scan the QR code of other BinD360 users (virtual handshake)
– BinD360 users may scan the QR codes of every establishment or businesses registered to BinD360
– Registered establishments or business personnel may scan the QR codes of BinD360 users
How to register:
– Residents and non-resident of Biñan, Laguna can register on this app which is free for everyone and only available in the Philippines. Information needed is their full name, home address, barangay, city or municipality, mobile number which is collected for the verification process to prevent fraud and for the City Government of Biñan to reach users in case of emergency, age, gender, and sector for analytics purposes only
– Business owners or every establishment inside Biñan, Laguna can register through https://bind360.ph/establishment-registration/
– Once registered successfully, users will have their own QR codes that they need to present every time they enter commercial or public establishments
– For those without mobile phones, they can process their registration to their respective barangay
Who can access your data:
– As we still in the battle of the COVID-19 pandemic, personal information collected by the Bind360 will still be retained for analytics and demographic purposes, profiling of cases of COVID19 facilitated by the City Government of Biñan, or if there’s an emergency. These data can only be accessed by authorized admins from the City Government of Biñan.
– Health assessments and all the logs of BinD360 users will be deleted after 30 days with respect to IATF Joint Memorandum Circular 20-04-A of DTI and DOLE dated 15 August 2020.
BinD360 also aims to help the City Health Office, Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT) of the City Government of Biñan City for faster and effective COVID-19 contact tracing.
For other details please visit our website https://bind360.ph/
– Adjust screen for scan
– Add the total number of Covid-19 active case
– Integrate vaccine registration