|App Name||4 in a row v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 9830 )|
New: ONLINE mode. Play with other players around the world. Includes leaderboards.
Welcome to the classic 4 IN A ROW!
Who has not played this popular game in his childhood?
The objective of the game is to connect 4 tiles of your color on the same line (vertical, horizontal or diagonal).
The chips or discs always fall from top to bottom as a result of the force of gravity.
Touch on a column to drop the tile of your color.
Also available a puzzles module. Resolve all the levels and nobody will beat you.
There are four game modes:
– “One player”: You will play against the AI (Artificial Intelligence). There are 10 levels of difficulty. Will you be able to connect a 4-in-a-row against the most “intelligent” robot?
– “Two players”: The classic duel in which each player is playing by turns their color chips. The first one that connects 4 in line wins.
– “Online”: Multiplayer internet mode.
– “Puzzles”: 500 hand-made unique puzzles to train your skills.
【 HIGHLIGHTS 】
✔ Minimalist, simple and fun game, suitable for children and adults.
✔ Full game is free, with very few ads (no ads while playing)
✔ Exercise your brain and relax!
✔ Beautiful and simple user interface (portrait and landscape)
✔ Compatible with all devices including tablets
✔ Includes sounds (can be disabled) and images in HD
✔ Includes 10 AI strength levels
✔ No intrusive permissions
✔ 300 puzzles.
【 CUSTOMIZATION 】
You can customize some features of the game (from the settings option):
* Play or mute the sounds.
* Change the color theme (light, dark and blue)
* Change the style of the board and the discs.
* Device orientation.
Just one more thing…
Any suggestion or bug report is welcome. Please, before writing a bad review contact us by email at [email protected]
♥ Thank you! +5 000 000 installs!!!
◉ Online new cool features!
◉ Customize the background color and board set
◉ 500 offline unique Puzzles!
◉ Premium App (no ads) now available.
◉ 10 AI strength levels
◉ Play against your friends in your device + Online
Any suggestion or bug report is welcome.
Please, before writing a bad review contact us by email at [email protected]