|App Name||32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 v2.1.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.3 ( 162504 )|
Take the city at extreme velocity! Hop on your motorcycle and complete various missions, time trials and other challenges in a sci-fi metropolis with high-speed! Hit the asphalt hard, zig-zag between bikes and racing cars on vibrant neon lit streets.
Hack, boost and maneuver with different futuristic bikes on endless highways! Tune up your vehicle with system updates and hardware upgrades – be the fastest rider in this rapid rush! Improve your racing skills and reflexes, dodge enemy bikes, beat the other racers and try to become the master of the asphalt! Get higher speed and exact handling, use boosts and hacking tactically to leave your foes behind. Compete for the best trial time with other real riders. Discover the glowing, futuristic streets, find every boost, beat every boss and collect as many coins as you can to upgrade your vehicle reaching extreme high speed! Unlock new vehicles, customize your bikes, make them faster, harder, stronger!
32Secs takes you on a real futuristic high-speed experience. Rush and take your best chance to overcome your opponents but be careful and don’t crash your bike into cars or any obstacles on the asphalt!
* Keep going through the booster turbo zones to beat the speed limit and shake those pesky police cars
* Hit the opposition, but be mindful of your own bikes health
* Burn your nitro often and mixing it up with turbo zones to really tear up the asphalt!
* Upgrade your abilities and take your limits to the max!
* Do not forget to use the brake in unexpected situations!
* A huge futuristic city hub to explore
* Superb pace and gameplay
* Unique sci-fi vehicles
* Intuitive upgrade system
* Hack enemy vehicles on the road
* Full retina display support
* Leaderboards & achievements
– added Endless mode (the pre-update classic endless race), available from both the main menu, or the city hub
– added a starter demo level (available when launching the game for the first time)
– Shops, upgrade shops and Races were made immediately available without discovery
– starting city selector added for convenience
– minor reward tweaks
– memory optimization
– faster load times
– other minor bug fixes