|App Name||صحة الأم والطفل v1.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 343 )|
Electronic Mother and Child Health App (E-MCH)
This mobile application is a digitalised version of the paper Mother and Child Health Handbook distributed to all Palestine refugee mothers attending UNRWA health centres. The application was jointly developed by JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency). It is now designated as the Electronic Mother and Child Health Booklet (e-MCH) ((كتيب صحة الأم والطفل الإلكتروني. This application was developed to help you in getting access to your electronic maternal and child healthcare information stored in UNRWA’s electronic health system, and it allows you to view your record and the records of your children with all healthcare information and data including medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis, preventive services and results of diagnostic services.. In addition, it aims to educate you on issues that are important for your health and the health of your children.
This customized interactive mobile application for UNRWA Palestine refugee mothers has the following main features:
• It has an Arabic interface making it usable by all mothers within the target population;
• The application connects to UNRWA’s e-health system enabling each mother to read her and her children’s electronic medical files;
• It includes all the information that the hard copy of the MCH handbook contains, and it constitutes an easy way that users can access, when online, their updated electronic health records, which can be accessed offline later on;
• It enables the mother, to access her electronic medical record and those of her children and stay updated concerning their medical history;
• As all the health information and medical record content is stored on UNRWA servers via the e-health system, data cannot be lost, and cannot be modified except through authorized health care providers using this system;
• With the presence of graphics and illustration and continuously updated content, users will be encouraged more to review their health information;
• It sends push notifications to the mother’s smart phone such as appointments’ alerts, text messages, and any other relevant info that she might be in need to be reminded of;
• The application can work offline and update the data through internet immediately when connected;
• Health education content included is very rich, and it can be updated and enriched more by the authorized supervisors of the MCH program as needed;
• AdMob (Mobile Ads Feature) easily integrates ads/awareness messages and resources into this app (non-commercial) using the best mobile ad providers available to serve users’ needs.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The contents of the Application are for informational purposes only. THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS APPLICATION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL SYMPTOM OR A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ OR SEEN IN THIS APPLICATION. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR HEALTH CENTRE STAFF DURING WORKING HOURS OR YOUR NATIONAL EMERGENCY NUMBER OR GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL.